It was a pretty cool set. The proceeds benefited Green Gecko Project and Cambodia Living Arts. This is the shitty picture I took with my iphone because I forgot my camera.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Dengue Fever and Work
The other night we had tickets to go see Dengue Fever at Hotel De La Paix. They're a band from California with a Cambodian lead singer that covers 60s Cambodian rock as well as some original songs and English songs. Their music has been featured in some movies and also the series Weeds and True Blood.
It was a pretty cool set. The proceeds benefited Green Gecko Project and Cambodia Living Arts. This is the shitty picture I took with my iphone because I forgot my camera.
In other news, in case anyone was wondering what the hell I am doing in Cambodia - here's some shots of my students working in the new career resource center at their high school.
It was a pretty cool set. The proceeds benefited Green Gecko Project and Cambodia Living Arts. This is the shitty picture I took with my iphone because I forgot my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment