Since daylight savings time, Cambodia is now 12 hours ahead of NYC.
Cambodia is AMAZING. Obviously there’s a honeymoon period, but having done North Africa/Europe pretty exclusively, I had zero expectations. I’m very comfortable here, more so than I was in North Africa. Also, people are extremely nice. Our research is going very well. Still have about 4 more days of interviews. Need to focus. Need to stop being distracted. Anyway, lots of notes to type up and lots of work to do. Leaving here on Friday.
Cambodia is AMAZING. Obviously there’s a honeymoon period, but having done North Africa/Europe pretty exclusively, I had zero expectations. I’m very comfortable here, more so than I was in North Africa. Also, people are extremely nice. Our research is going very well. Still have about 4 more days of interviews. Need to focus. Need to stop being distracted. Anyway, lots of notes to type up and lots of work to do. Leaving here on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment